Aquashine (1x2ml) is an anti-wrinkle, skin rejuvenating mesotherapy product using bioactive ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamin and amino acids.
Aquashine reduces lines, whilst increasing elasticity. It’s alternative product is Aquashine BR, a skin brightening gel.
It can be used on the face, neck or decollete area, via injection through the depth of the Epidermal or Superficial to Mid Dermis skin layers. A recommended 3 sessions should be carried out at 4 week intervals.
Hyaluronic acid (15mg/ml), 4 peptides, 24 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 8 minerals and a coenzyme
What are the benefits of Aquashine (1x2ml)?
There are multiple benefits of Aquashine
- Reduces wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity by generating new skin cells
- Moisturises skin and tightens pores
- Anti-pigmentation mesotherapy action
- Hydration of skin
- Aquashine is a dermal filler by Revofil that combines plenty of active ingredients with complex action, such as hyaluronic acid (15 mg / ml), 4 peptides, 24 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 8 minerals and coenzyme. Thanks to its balanced action, this Revofil product is preferred in the fight against the wrinkles, cleaning, setting and increasing the elasticity of the skin. The injection is non-invasive and painless, making it applicable in delicate areas such as the face, neck or the décolleté, in the deep and superficial dermal layers. 3 sessions are recommended, at 4 week intervals.We highly recommend Aquashine dermal filler for your care of:
- Reducing wrinkles;
- Improving skin elasticity by generating new dermal cells;
- Deep hydration and tightening of the pores;
- Powerful depigmenting and mesotherapeutic action.
Aquashine (1x2ml) is an ideal replacement for the Aquashine BR, which similar features make it a high quality addition to Aquashine’s aesthetic product collection.